heavenly light

heavenly light

Monday 23 August 2010

Find Peace Today

Find Peace Today


"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You"
(Isaiah 26:3, NKJ)


Do you need more peace in your life today? Are you frustrated or upset over something or fighting off discouragement? The first question to ask yourself is "What am I thinking about?"

If you're thinking about your problems all the time or how impossible everything is, then your life is going to follow that negative direction. But, when you get your mind going in the right direction, when you focus your mind on the Word of God, then you are setting yourself in the direction of peace.

Today, choose to keep your mind focused on the Father. Be empowered by meditating on His Word. As you set your thoughts in the right direction, your life will head down the path of peace and victory He has in store for you!



A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for peace today. I receive it as a comforting blanket to my heart, my mind and my emotions. I choose to focus on Your Word today. Direct my steps and guard me by Your peace. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment